![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 10.7.06 . . . . . To the best of my knowledge, no one got me Farin Urlaub music for my birthday. xD Breaks the heart. Really.
Comments:
Here, Erin! Farin Urlaub music for your birthday: http://www.tunefinder.com/pages/en/mbrowse/byartist/farin+urlaub/
I was going to download them all myself and burn them to a CD for you so I could wrap it up like an actual present, but then it occurred to me that you're in Chicago and it probably makes a lot more sense for me to just send you the URL so you can download them straight to your computer instead of just uploading them from a CD anyways (it'll all end up on your ipod in the end, right?). I was able to save some of them as mp3s by using the "Open URL" and "Save Media" features in Windows Media Player, but I know that you use t3h ev1l system (a.k.a. a Mac), so if your computer refuses to cooperate, poke me online and make me send you this stuff that way. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you, Nicole. xD I don't think I'm gonna put it on my sister's computer, but I'll download it as soon as I get home. You are pretty awesome.
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |