|
. . . . . entries for 20.2.06 . . . . .
Got back from Harvard slightly before midnight last night. It is around twelve hours later, after sleep and breakfast, and I blog!
Throughout the car ride home I had "What a Wonderful World" stuck in my head. This is Greg Burke's fault. Curse you, Greg. ::shakes fist:: Greg is my hero anyway, for one reason and one reason only: bears.
So yes, no one on the Niskayuna team got to elims, and as always, this was mostly due to the error of judges, and not our debators - bullshit as much as anything, but whatever. My last two rounds, both losses, I believe, *were* kinda sketchy, but eeeeh. It was a good time overall.
Belle's OI piece = freaking amazing, and remarkably well-suited to her personality. I am impressed.
So now I have a little bit of a sore throat and related yuck. I may fly down to D.C. this week for fun, frolicking and Georgetown. Hopefully I will feel less icky by then.
[] . . . ees @ 11:49:00 AM
come home?
|
|