|
. . . . . entries for 16.8.05 . . . . .
It's ten of noon - do you know where *your* parents are?
I don't. -.-
We're supposed to be leaving for New Hampshire. Like. . . two hours ago. This is silly. I do not know where they are or what they are doing. They left a while ago, like, a *while* ago, with an itinerary. Drop off the dog, go to the bank, et cetera. I have not heard from them and I tried (and failed) to get in touch with them by calling my mom's cell.
Bugger.
Anyway. I am, in fact, off again today, with my AP English reading and gigantic AP Studio sketchpad in tow.
(The 'rents just called, they're on their way home at last. Woo.)
I will be back sometime on Thursday. I may pop online if I find a means by which to do so between now and then, but otherwise, I'll be away, away, away. How terrible for you. I can see how much you care in your eyes. :P
[] . . . ees @ 11:50:00 AM
come home?
|
|