![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 26.3.11 . . . . . I feel quite poorly configured for everything that needs doing - mostly my thesis and also the Rest of My Life that will follow when it, and here, are over. I must have blogged that before but I'm just saying, it is most of what I think about. Especially because it looks like all this data I've collected hasn't really amounted to anything interesting. If there were something interesting, I feel like it could've lit a little fire under me to get moving. But . . . hrgl. I sleep too much. I think trivial thoughts. I think heavy thoughts. I can hardly ever bring myself to bear on those middle-of-the-road pragmatic thoughts that I need to think very very badly. I hate the sound of what I'm writing - truly, I hate it, and if it were on paper I would crush it and tear it. I always wanted to be one of the people in control of the situation, and by "the situation" I mean the best and worst and always biggest things in the world that need worrying about. I didn't want to be someone who was just doing her job, just following orders, just watching as whatever happened happened. But I don't know how to handle myself in any kind of arena at all.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |