![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 27.1.11 . . . . . So hey, it's been a while. o.O I'm boot camping with my thesis. It is going all right. There is so much snow outside it's comical; we would've had a snow day today had classes been going on. Anyway, what I really came here to say is that I watched most of Death Note with Yianni and sometimes Ting a few days ago, and now whenever I find myself playing with my lip or feeling like my posture is especially curled and detrimental to my spine, I think of L and how adorable (adorkable?) he is and how much I miss him. The love of fiction dies hard. I think I am going to attempt an Amazing Ninja Visit! to Rochester this weekend. That will require some Logistics and Planning, probably tonight, really. A challenge but I think a worthy one.
Comments:
Yeeeah I was totally rooting for Light until L showed up and proceeded to be just as awesome and infinitely more adorable. He's pretty much the bestest anime character ever.
Post a Comment
There needs to be slash fiction of him and the new BBC Sherlock Holmes, because they're basically the same person. come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |