|
. . . . . entries for 10.5.10 . . . . .
- that by way of saying, consider Some Item On There (certain ones, definitely, but I'm not telling) on my birthday list. :P
Also on the list:
-a Munchkin deck, or several -new copies of Final Fantasy VIII and X -D&D core rule books (DM's guide, player's handbook, and monster manual) for 3.0 or 3.5 -music! -neat organic/sustainable/fair trade things! -books you think it would truly behoove me to read - and I have read strikingly little -Neat Things for the Suite Next Year (e.g., posters, organic dish towels, adorable throw pillows and/or stuffed animals, shiny things like suncatchers - and, in the "probably gonna get this stuff in September on my own" department, a spice rack that would not require major wall mutilation, a very large poster of Colonel Hans Landa, and a serious vacuum cleaner)
I feel unusually acquisitive this year. I wonder why.
[] . . . ees @ 2:15:00 PM
come home?
|
|