|
. . . . . entries for 19.5.10 . . . . .
So: I'm done with junior year, though not a rising senior yet, for lack of a vacancy in the class "senior" at the moment. So far I passed both p/d/f classes and got an A- in a third class, others two still pending, best guesses A- and B.
Now I have an application to write, packing to do, and the ordinary terrible and weighty things to think about, internal and external, near and far. Many perplexed faces to make and hours to sulk. And also some cuddling to do, which is completely uninvolved in the perplexity and sulking.
I'm not feeling particularly prepared for this rising senior business. I am not sure I've done all this right. But I prefer not to worry about it, insofar as I can manage. Worrying has never gotten me anywhere.
[] . . . ees @ 11:58:00 PM
come home?
|
|