|
. . . . . entries for 24.10.08 . . . . .
Your Surfing Habits are 70% Male, 30% Female
|

If we had to guess, we would guess that you are a man.
You use the internet to make your life more efficient - and to make you smarter.
For you, the internet is like a vast encyclopedia.
You search and surf extensively. You look up everything online.
|
Har har. Gender stereotyping is entertaining. So are very limited perspectives on what "Internet" means.
Seriously - I forget sometimes that most people haven't lived on forum websites at all, that most folks are deathly afraid of meeting strangers online, that roleplaying is weird and probably considered maladaptive by your average person. I forget that these perspectives make me different. I think they're useful - I think I can make them useful.
[] . . . ees @ 1:18:00 AM
come home?
|
|