|
. . . . . entries for 3.10.08 . . . . .
To be more concrete: I can't find a certain necklace of mine. The alarm has been issued throughout Buyers, and hopefully it'll turn up someplace or another. My outlook on the probability of the "turning up" event is bleak, because I remember once being relieved to discover that the necklace, having come unclasped, had not fallen from my neck before I arrived in my room.
I wish there were a Google location search for important items like that. Someday there may be - it'll probably be scary, really. But I want it now because, like I said, of all things to lose. Ugh.
My calc pset, of which I have done just a bit, is due at 2 PM today. I don't envision myself getting any more of it done tonight, so I think I'll go read-sleep soon. I'll just finish my pset in Fine after class.
Incidentally, next debate, we're playing Newsweek bingo.
[] . . . ees @ 12:16:00 AM
come home?
|
|