![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 17.10.08 . . . . . OH AND ALSO I facebooked this, but I think it bears more permanent mention: the sad state of my Circadian rhythm. It has become normal for me to do about half of my sleeping shortly after dinner, and to then stay up until 3 +/- an hour to get up at 7:30. Wow, me - wow. You really outdid yourself this time. So, no sleeping tonight until a reasonable hour, which (indeed) seems reasonable enough given that I am going to tea, then to the last Teach McCain Campaign event, then dinner. AND SUCH STUDYING. Such studying. I should set study goals. Oh my. Can I bear that level of pressure to actually do something on a schedule? Well - probably not. Blog writing style grows uncommonly disjointed. Evidence of . . . something. "A certain je ne sais quois." Something I will probably chuckle at (agonizedly? contemptuously? finally nihilistically and delightedly liberatedly? with excessive adverbs?) in a couple years' time without knowing then any more than I know now what the I don't know what is.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |