|
. . . . . entries for 7.10.08 . . . . .
Lord save me from reading six-year-old blog entries!
Although - the latest incarnation of the creative writing projekt (I miss German; I am feeling infantile from blog backreading; so sue me) involves me at that stage of the game. It's just I can hardly stand reading it, let alone writing myself that way now.
And another although - I know people who were at that stage of their intellectual/emotional development at like. . . 16. And I was, what, 13? Credit where credit is due. Um. Well, thinking about it, I don't know if credit is due. But something to consider, at least, in judgment of past selves.
(Tralfamadorians [is that even how you spell that?] would see me at all maturity levels at once. That is so much weirder than seeing someone as dead and alive simultaneously. So it goes - can you say that to someone who gets Alzheimer's or schizophrenia, really?)
[] . . . ees @ 1:16:00 AM
come home?
|
|