|
. . . . . entries for 7.10.08 . . . . .
It was (and, I suspect, will continue to be) pleasantly humbling, after all, to reflect on myself as 13. Man, if I was like that six years ago, who knows what I'll be like in another six? It's all, like, flux, man. So you're like, standing in a river, and it's moving past you, and it's the same river, you know, but it's not the same . . . and that's flux, and the water goes into the sky, that's flux, and it rains and that's flux . . .
Someone upstairs wrote a Heraclitus quote on their whiteboard. It makes me smile whenever I walk past it.
But seriously. Some essential and very silly qualities seem to remain. That I am at once so unlike myself six years ago and still understandably the same person puts things in perspective.
In largely unrelated news: train/plane stress dream? Really, unconscious? Not helpful.
[] . . . ees @ 10:02:00 AM
come home?
|
|