![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 4.12.07 . . . . . It's sort of liberating to feel like this blog just does not matter anymore. :P I like it, though, as a record; it's sort of entertaining to go back through the archives once in a while and see who I was a year or two or five ago. I did that a couple nights ago and, for the first time in my memory, I did not find past-self to be insufferably immature/preoccupied with silly things/just hard to take. I was kind of funny. I think I might be less fun now, because of all the work I do, and because I take it so seriously. I have a feeling that, for a while, I will remember my senior year of high school as my Golden Year. It was a good year. I look forward to visiting teachers and seniors during winter break. . . if they let us. (How many of us would it take for them to give up chasing us out?) Incidentally, for the past two nights, I've gotten reasonable amounts of sleep. This cannot last. I suspect that my lab assignment due tomorrow will make tonight less restful. That's okay. Such is the way of things.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |