|
. . . . . entries for 1.9.07 . . . . .
Off to New Jersey with me at last. Keep in touch, all you absurd people who for some reason check my blog. Clearly you have some manner of unnatural interest in the goings-on of my life, and it's conceivable I won't ramble on here as much while at Princeton because I will be too busy trying to find a place away from my laptop and Wifi so I can do my goddamn reading. o.o
Never did finish one of them short stories - I'll need to do that, um, tonight? In the hotel room? Or when I get back from preorientation? The ending must be good, and it can be. Endings are just damn difficult.
Printing junk so we know where the hell we're going. Woo.
[] . . . ees @ 10:02:00 AM
come home?
|
|