![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 11.9.07 . . . . . From an email I wrote to my mother an hour ago: "I got up early to go to my adviser meeting so I could sign up for classes. Some glitch in the system is preventing me from signing up for HUM, sadly. I emailed the head of the program and if she doesn't reply soon, I'll go pay her a visit in person. My computer, for reasons unbeknownst to me, is having issues printing to campus printers. I'm at the computer help department now to (hopefully) get this sorted out. . . . also I feel awful. Sore throat, aches in my arms (last night it was my right arm, now it's more my left), a sort of optical headache, and general fatigue. In the past half hour or so I've started to feel like I have a fever, and I get goosebumps when I'm outside. It's raining and relatively chilly [silly in the email - just caught it now], but not enough so to justify this. That all being said, I do like it here. :P I just have a lot of problems to clear up. I signed up for environmental studies and social psychology, the latter of which I will probably drop if I get into CWR prose. Ting and I have been CWR-bonding a lot. Anyway. I should go sign up to be called for OIT. Don't worry about me too much - if this weird illness keeps up I'll go to the health center." So now, the printer problem remains unsolved, although OIT is working on it; there has been progress in the realm of HUM, though I still cannot register for half the class; with some degree of difficulty and lots of emails and computer-switching, I printed out my CWR app in the OIT center; and I still am really miserably sick-feeling. I am waiting for Ting outside OIT, then we are going to go eat, if she has time before her adviser meeting. If she doesn't, let me tell you, I feel much more like sleeping or going to the health center than eating. Ugh. And HUM - how in God's name will I even manage it? And how in God's name can I read so much about God in six days? Dead. Dead. Dead.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |