![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 10.4.07 . . . . . So I walked. It was nice. I even saw something really exciting! Guess what it was. Come on, guess. Blogs are not suitable to guessing games. Anyway. I saw a big white SWAN on the river! It was rather awesome. I also saw a big bird of prey which I could not identify, but the swan shocked me considerably more. The parents freaked out about my walking, as it was known (by you, me, and the whole damn planet) that they would. I have agreed to take a self-defense class this summer in light of today, and my father in particular not wanting me on the stretch of path between the lock and Blatnick because it's "too deserted" and "it's just the kind of conditions that would make it easy for someone to take advantage of you." Buggery and damnation. It's Niskayuna. I wish the parents would relax a bit. Anyway. That as it was, I argued until they agreed to drop me off at Blatnick, which they did. I met Frank at St. James, drank a latte, and hung around for a while until they came and picked me up at 1:45 or so; I had arrived at Starbucks around 11. And that is the epic story of my day. I am going to make a habit of going on long walks on forbidden stretches of the bikepath, because I am a jerk, and I (presumptuously, self-importantly, etc etc) think it best to ease the parents into empty nesting.
Comments:
I'd imagine that'd be easier if I, like you, lived in a real neighborhood. :P Also if I weren't one of two children as opposed to one of four. Maybe I'm wrong, but. . .
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |