|
. . . . . entries for 5.4.07 . . . . .
I could've gone to the NHS meeting, I suppose, but such inefficiency - I'd have to make someone drive me home, and you know, when one thinks about it, the amount of gas wasted on things like NHS meetings is appalling. I shall endeavor to cut back.
Also, I got a present. A graded present. :D I really love my Hamlet journals, and I really love that Ms. Moore liked them. She went back to her house to get mine for me 'cause I asked about them and she had said she'd have them before break. And people say they don't get it when I say I see a lot of myself in her. :P
Doomed to be an English teacher am I. Doomed, doomed, doomed.
[] . . . ees @ 3:42:00 PM
come home?
|
|