|
. . . . . entries for 21.4.07 . . . . .
Haha! I explored. I saw something that looked like a beaten path off the bikepath. Turned out it only went down about 30 feet, at which point I went off said beaten path. Close to the river, I was seized by the desire to soak my feet in the mud, which I did. On the way back up - still barefoot, still muddy - I cut my foot on a dry twig. Mud is friendly. Dry twigs are not.
But I return triumphant. I saw a garter snake by the path and said hello to him/her. I saw last year's red berries hanging from dead branches. I saw a tree with four bulletholes in it. I saw lots and lots of people.
:D Good day.
[] . . . ees @ 4:41:00 PM
come home?
|