![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 29.3.07 . . . . . Irony, or something Alanis Morissette would call irony: German extra credit was earned this evening, but my German homework will not be done until morning, if at all. I am tired, and not excited about college so much as afraid of it actually happening. Time is passing, and after enough time passes, it will be August. August. In August, everything will be different. Everything. No more Shannon-glomping or Max-poking or walking to Frank's after school. Stretch out the days. I must forget about August. It's only March.
Comments:
I know you you feel. I'm afraid, too. Nervous, anxious, lots of things.
Post a Comment
What am I gonna do without someone leaning on me all the time, huh? How about someone to go to Starbucks with, so we can sit and just talk - or, even better, Taco Bell? (we still have to do that by the way; we keep saying we will) Like you said; it's only March. We'll worry about August when it gets here. come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |