![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 26.1.07 . . . . . So there's this facebook group I'm in that delineates college stereotypes. I found mine, but understanding it requires knowledge of the other stereotypes, so you should totally go read the list - it's pretty entertaining. I am, more or less, a "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? KID This kid will confuse the HELL out of you from day to day. One day, she's THE ANSWERING MACHINE, next the QUIET SMART SLACKER, then BRING ME UP, KNOCK ME DOWN. She used to be a MUSIC MAJOR, but she randomly changes to a hard science major. She will always be to class early (THE SCOUT) unless she was THE NIGHT OWL the night before. Can be THE SILENT STRAIGHT LACED GEM, and then starts flaring up with her MAN HATING FEMINISM. Wears totally amazing clothes, or something so lame you wouldn't wear to sleep in. Hates the conformity of society with a passion (NON-CONFORMIST CONFORMIST), but can be seen with many different groups, more often with the ANIME FREAKS. You often can't recognize them at parties or class because of complete transformations. Good luck trying to contact her, because her spontaneity with throw you for a loop and you will never be able to find her."
Comments:
It's an eerily accurate description of me in middle - early high school, and a fairly accurate one now. :P I am thy mirror, Cas.
Oh no you aren't. We have some fairly similar ways but I, at least, see pretty significant differences. For instance, my cat is fat and orange, and yours is burly and black. I mean, how can you overlook something like that?
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |