If I actually told you how I was feeling and why, I would receive a very serious lecture from one or both parents, so I guess I can't.
[] . . . ees @ 7:26:00 PM
Comments:
Erindarling, don't be so vague and just TALK TO ME. Besides, I'm used to topics that would induce lectures from the parentals.. its only the story of my life. So in conclusion, you should talk to me. The end.
{ting}
she looks like the real thing
{mari}
out and about [kelsey]
THIS IS AMERICA
{yianni}
stop being depressed
{alisa}
other [shannon]
close and far
{frank}
islands where no islands should go [cassie]
eating knowledge
{colin}
my dm [emily]
shoulder to the wheel [brian]
nostalgic for fantasy [nicole]
industry insider
{elle}
angry enviro [matt]
never heard of miyazaki [pirate dan]
are you reading this? [olga]
distracted [messiah dan]
messiah/believer
{max}
approach focus [natalie]
wait a minute [susan]
solitude
{greg}
manbeargreg