![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 26.1.07 . . . . . Erin should be working on Hamlet journals. Harumph. I don't really have anything due for Monday aside from stat balderdash, though, which is nice. I need a bathing suit. I need to do scholarship stuff. My dad's birthday is on Sunday. We are going out to dinner. What else we are doing, I have no idea. What I ought to get him/make for him, I also have no idea. Hrm. Why I am filled with apprehension, I have no idea.
Comments:
To journal, or not to journal: that is the question:
Post a Comment
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The indignity and toil of outrageous due dates, Or to fold arms against a sea of ridiculous expectations, And by opposing end them? To get a B: to slip; No more; and by a slipping to say we end The jitteriness of maintaining the four-point-plus-plus That Erin is slave to, 'tis a consummation Disgruntledly to be ponder'd. To slack, to slip; To slip: perchance to fall: ay, there's the rub; For in that slip to less perfection what thin envelopes may come When we would saunter along the Ivy path, Must give us pause: there's the ambition That makes calamity of so few tenths and hundredths; For who could bear the whips and scorns of mediocrity, The parents's gasps, the proud teacher's shock, The pangs of absurd conscience, the transcripts's betrayal, The insolence of sisters and the parodies That those vile creatures of the situation make... come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |