![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 3.12.06 . . . . . You know, if I love history and language and religion and literature so much, why am I not looking into majoring in one of these things? What has possessed me to think that I could become a figure of influence - what has possessed me to want to make of myself something so big, so prone to corruption, so distant a means from my so-called ends? Today is one of those days. Where do I go from here?
Comments:
Politics annoy me. Politicians annoy me. This is why, even as I find myself doing well in Student Congress this year, I am sure I will never choose that career path. I simply don't trust our public icons.
Post a Comment
But you... when you talk about becoming a figure of influence, someone using the system to change things and actually improve the world... when you say it, sometimes I believe it can be done. And coming from someone as cynical as me, you know that means something. I don't know where you go from here; that's for you to find out. But I do know that I'll be behind you. And I doubt that I'll be the only one. come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |