|
. . . . . entries for 3.12.06 . . . . .
My mother got me up not too long ago. I'd been awake, off and on, for a while, inching through Heart of Darkness, but I'd never actually gotten up. She informed me, very enthusiastically, that she had rediscovered the ancient secret to cleaning: vinegar!
Oh GOD, vinegar.
I don't mind the smells of things that kill brain cells. If I sense that I'm breathing something harmful, I might absentmindedly cover my nose, but it's never due to repulsion - just logic. But this stuff. I don't think vinegar is bad for you, but the smell. I hate the smell.
My dad just woke up. He has a very sensitive nose. And he says unto my mother: "are you using something with a really strong vinegary smell?"
"Yes."
"Hair color or something?"
"No. Vinegar."
"Why are you using vinegar?"
"Cleaning."
"It smells awful."
"It smells like vinegar."
"But it's AWFUL. Can't you close the door or something? I'm trying to sleep."
[] . . . ees @ 10:49:00 AM
come home?
|
|