![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 19.12.06 . . . . . I honestly love my arrangement of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. It is very wonderful. I like Christmas songs in minor, such as God Rest Ye, We Three Kings, and the bell carol. They are very wonderful also. Youth Court was a riot and a half tonight, for reasons I cannot disclose. :P Love them undisclosable reasons. Except for artish things, I am done with Middlebury! Huzzah. Let me put a to-do list here. UNC Chapel Hill: nothing! Middlebury: art stuff U of Chicago: writing + art stuff Tufts: optional essay + writing + art stuff Princeton: writing + art stuff Cornell: writing + art stuff Dickinson: supplement + writing + art stuff Upside #1: once I've put together art stuff for one school, I can burn it onto lots of discs for all the schools. I need to ask schools if they'll accept CDs as informal portfolios anyway, though. Gack. Upside #2: Writing is not that way so much. Depending on what I've already sent to each destination, my portfolio will be different. Ho hum. I also need more black ink. Upside #3: But the Tufts and Dickinson essays won't be too bad. But tonight, I have lots of real homework. Which I should be working on. :P
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |