![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 27.11.06 . . . . . I want to know what I did to my left eye to make it hate me. It might've been my contact, but that can't be all. I AM LEAKING. GACK. I also want to know why people are so. . . well. . . you know how they are. I want to know why they're, you know, like that. Unable to take criticism. Needy - for attention and control. The world is no one's bubble, ladies and gentlemen - not even mine, not even yours. Stop acting as if you're the only one allowed to breathe a word. There is a rather bold and obvious line between being self-assured and being an egocentric asshole - or, worse, someone wishing desperately to be an egocentric asshole who is actually deeply insecure. Overcompensation is so sad. We're adolescents. We're all screwed ten ways to Tuesday. You are not a unique snowflake. The worst part about the above paragraph is that it applies to multiple people in my life right now. o.O Seriously. I wish this were some isolated condition, a senselessly generalized rant against one person, but no. People are ludicrous. People. Lots of them. FUCKING LEAKY EYEBALL.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |