![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 16.11.06 . . . . . I got Colin to take the personality test today, and he was INFJ, or a counselor. Which makes him Gandhi. Which made him very happy. What a crew I have. Let's break it down by house: Gryffindor: Erin Colin David Ellen Kochie Kevin Kelsey Greg Leto Ravenclaw: Cassie Frank Clark Slytherin: Johnny Kristen Mike Ashley Hufflepuff: Sarah Shannon Mitchell This will be an ongoing tally. It's a good time. :P So whoever hasn't taken it ought to. (I omitted Susan's result because it didn't sound remotely like her; I think we decided that something almost clear across the spectrum was more her type. She tested an extrovert idealist and she's kind of a lot more like an introvert artisan, so you know. Pretty silly.)
Comments:
Artisans strike me, for the most part, as being sort of unscrupulous. They are the parallel to Slytherin, after all. Not all artists are artisans, and they don't need to be.
I am a Gryffindor. Maybe like Hermione is a Gryffindor, but I am an ever-loving Gryffindor, I tell you.
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |