|
. . . . . entries for 4.11.06 . . . . .
I feel terribly unhealthy. o.O My mother's coworkers gave me Halloween candy via my mother, bless their hearts, and my mother herself brought home KFC - now without trans fats, maybe. And soda. I do not think there's been soda in this house in any sort of abundance in years.
Oh well. I am moderately gluttonous. I'd best get over it.
I've been reading my book of Norse myths all day. If ever I became an ivory tower type, my area of interest would be stuff like this - mythology, etymology, epistemology. How things change and play into one another, and how all the strings tie up a messy knot of human nature, The Way Things Are.
But I don't think I'd want to be a critic. "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. . ."
[] . . . ees @ 4:34:00 PM
come home?
|
|