Why is it that I feel so profoundly proud whenever I type "Social Security Administration" into the little application field labeled "Name of employer"?
[] . . . ees @ 1:32:00 PM
Comments:
Because you are on crack.
# posted by alias: Elle : September 16, 2006 3:38 PM
What Ellen said.
# posted by Anonymous : September 16, 2006 3:44 PM
I understand. But I think it has something to do with how mom is with respect to her job specifically, too. Instead of certain other people whose work she was doing last weekend, for instance.
# posted by Anonymous : September 16, 2006 4:38 PM
Isn't there a character limit for certain fields on online applications?
{ting}
she looks like the real thing
{mari}
out and about [kelsey]
THIS IS AMERICA
{yianni}
stop being depressed
{alisa}
other [shannon]
close and far
{frank}
islands where no islands should go [cassie]
eating knowledge
{colin}
my dm [emily]
shoulder to the wheel [brian]
nostalgic for fantasy [nicole]
industry insider
{elle}
angry enviro [matt]
never heard of miyazaki [pirate dan]
are you reading this? [olga]
distracted [messiah dan]
messiah/believer
{max}
approach focus [natalie]
wait a minute [susan]
solitude
{greg}
manbeargreg