![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 6.9.06 . . . . . OMG tired. Srsly. Typing is a challenge right now. Good first day. My schedule looks like this: AC: German with Herr Carosella (with the normal German crowd, minus Jerehme and plus Gabe) English with Ms. Moore (with GREG BURKE!? and lots of other interesting people. [Sartre and Kafka are on the reading list. I am thrilled.] ) Physics with Mr. Delano (with Colin, Shannon, and Matt!) Free block Health with Ms. Wilson (with Anu and Jenny - at least, they're probably the two I know the best.) BD: Econ with Mr. Sive (with Colin and Susan) Art with Mr. Walroth (with god-only-knows-who, and it doesn't matter, because it's art, and I sort of don't really talk in art) Gym with Ms. Stanton (with Linda and David) Physics mod with Mr. Delano (you know this. :P ) Free block Stat with . . . Ms. Favata? Mr? I dunno. :P (and I don't know who's in this yet.) So how the hell did I get free blocks, is what I want to know. I didn't mean to. o.O And the kicker is that second semester (or third and fourth quarters, whatever tickles your fancy) I have two consecutive blocks free on AC days. At the end of the day. What the hell. o.O I could go home at like. . . 11:30. It's perplexing. I must speak to Ms. Wertz about this anomaly. I'm sure I can find some manner of art class to slip into. . . that, or I'll just be forced to spend the last block or so of my day in the spring doing something vaguely school appropriate. Also, this might result in my actually getting an offgrounds pass, which is pretty thrilling. So this is my to-do list for in-school stuff: - talk to new drama club faculty advisor about directing - get pink slip for offgrounds pass - talk to guidance folk about my silly free block - get my planner - change into the Latin or German homeroom - bring home my art stuff from last year Oh god tired. o.O Typing seems so reflexive when I'm this tired. Kicker: speech meeting tonight? O.O++ . . . I have never used a veiny anime face. EVER. BUT THAT IS HOW I FEEL. Gonk.
Comments:
Well yeah. I kind of own that class, and now I have a Greg to wreak havoc with. Heh.
And Susan: that is good. I like liking teachers. Especially math teachers. Because math. . . ehhh. I AM NOT SILLY ONLY OMG TIRED. GOOOOOONK.
An offgrounds pass is a good thing to have if you have free periods near the end of the day your senior year. Trust me on this. A drivers license would also be good--but if you don't have one, don't go to Friendly's all the time like I did!
Post a Comment
You're going the all AP route or damn close, right? Keep ONE of those periods... What does the...er.. veiny face stand for? come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |