![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 19.8.06 . . . . . This is quite something, and is related to the link below. (Again, this is what I do in my spare time. I am weird. Very weird.) Me: I originally addressed these to the Christian thread's creator, but I thought I'd ask you too, since you're Christian too. I hope you don't mind. What makes someone a "good person?" I mean, aside from holding to the commandments. Anonymous Gaian Christian Dude: knowing he exsist, helping others, and trying to do there best Me: Would God forgive anything? If someone really believed in Him, would He forgive them for theft, or rape, or murder, or betraying his friends and his country and mankind? Would God have forgiven Adolf Hitler or Saddam Hussein, even, if they were sincere in their belief and love for Him? AGCD: yes he would if they really really wanted it not just for a quick pass to heaven Me: Also, why do you have to believe in Jesus Christ to go to Heaven? Can you be a good person without being Christian? AGCD: NO, you have to beleive in him Me: Doesn't that last part bother you? I mean, do you think God is right to condemn all people who don't believe in Him? AGCD: woops i read it wrong no you dont have to believe in jesus but yes god jews will go to heaven ^^ sorry for the wrong idea Me: What about being agnostic or atheist? Does God condemn those people to Hell even if they've led good lives? AGCD: dont know what they are sorry but going into heaven withought beleiving is god is like saying a terorist wont kill you if you dont hate him Me: . . . did you just compare God to a terrorist? AGCD: not that way, quite trying to twist what i say it was just an example asshole * * * * * * * * * * . . . isn't that. . . fascinating?
Comments:
If you're not just going to be evil and try to actually get something out of such a conversation, you're going to have to find a much smarter Christian.
I think I'll encounter a smart Christian or three somewhere. I kind of like being evil though, if that's what you want to call it.
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |