![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 31.8.06 . . . . . I do not think another white American girl has ever cried over Ghengis Khan. Why the hell did the rulers of Europe have to go and screw the world over? And where are we supposed to go from here, without a Great Khan in sight?
Comments:
It's nowhere near that time of the month. :P I cried under no abnormal hormonal influence. It's bloody well worth crying over.
Erin, they're the bloody rules of Europe. What did you expect them to do? Sit around having tea? Well, they did that. And then they went and screwed the world over. Because that's what the rulers of Europe do in their spare time.
As for where we're supposed to go from here... if there's no Khan in sight, you have two options. The first is to go out and find one. The second is to take a page from Norton's book and be one.
I am absolutely going to try Option #2 there. I doubt it'll go terribly well, but hey - it's the least I can do to try.
Hey, I'd follow you. So you've got a one-man army already. According to Wikipedia, this seems to put you slightly behind Genghis Khan. I'm sure you'll catch up, though.
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |