|
. . . . . entries for 18.8.06 . . . . .
I am in Cape Cod, on my grandma's computer. My grandma has a computer. THIS IS SO WEIRD.
Anyway. I might at some point try and help her get familiar with it, if she wants. It's a PC, but a lot of the stuff is more or less universal.
I liked Tufts. The admissions guy really sold it as being a lot of the things I'm looking for. I think, therefore, that it joins Middlebury as my second reach school - but not as a pie in the sky school, my silly fourth category, which includes Harvard, Princeton and (maybe) Yale, depending on how Monday's visit goes.
In any case. I don't plan to sit around on the computer a lot, since I am, you know, on Cape Cod. o.o Bizarre. . . they have the internet out here. Who'd have thunk?
[] . . . ees @ 6:37:00 PM
come home?
|
|