|
. . . . . entries for 7.8.06 . . . . .
Also: here is my updated life soundtrack, in alphabetical order by artist. xD
Kein Liebesleid (trans: No Lovesong), Andreas Dorau No Rain, Blind Melon Sheep Go To Heaven, Cake The Scientist, Coldplay Skin, Collective Soul The Island, Dolores Keane Because, Elliott Smith Melodies of Life, Emiko Shiratori Civilians, Erin McKeown All We Have Is Now, The Flaming Lips Problems and Bigger Ones, Harvey Danger P.S., James Freetime, Kenna Lullaby, Loreena McKennitt The Philosopher Song, Monty Python (Are You) The One I've Been Waiting For?, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Odeka de Chocobo, Nobuo Uematsu Talk Talk Talk, Ordinary Boys Every You Every Me, Placebo Loverboy, Queen Fake Plastic Trees, Radiohead Sailing By, Sinéad Lohan So Ha, Splashdown Lazy, Suede Shake the Sheets, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, U2 War on War, Wilco
One might even say I have eclectic tastes. :P
[] . . . ees @ 8:17:00 PM
come home?
|
|