![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 20.7.06 . . . . . This morning, Erin was awakened by a very LOUD rumble of thunder! It is stormy in Chicago today. I am alive, though. I thought that was an important detail. The power was out here for a while. I was asleep, but I know because all of the clocks are freakin' blinking at me. I visited U of Chicago yesterday. There was a woman very concerned with "quality of life" (air conditioning, amount of homework, etc) in our tour group. If you guys know much about Chicago, you know that this doesn't exactly line up with the atmosphere of the school. She was the cause of much eye-rolling from me. The school is nice, though. I unfortunately didn't get to interrogate the International Relations major about her classes, however. I think I should come back and stay overnight at U of C, maybe at Northwestern, too. I really think I should go on a prospie visit at St. John's, because if I am going to decide so adamantly that I want to go to a school where I can learn about something in particular instead of everything in general, I ought to know what I'm missing. Eh?
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |