So You Think You Can Dance? is a good reality show. I am a bit disgusted by it, but it's true.
Goodness. I watch TV. How silly.
[] . . . ees @ 10:08:00 PM
Comments:
But see, I like SYTYCD because all the people on it are extraordinarily talented, and they also seem really good-natured. I like that. The superhero show seems like an idiot magnet.
My friend made it through the first round? haha Yeah I'm kind of addicted, but it's only awesome if you watch the auditions. Erin you have joined the blanket of conformity. muahaha.
{ting}
she looks like the real thing
{mari}
out and about [kelsey]
THIS IS AMERICA
{yianni}
stop being depressed
{alisa}
other [shannon]
close and far
{frank}
islands where no islands should go [cassie]
eating knowledge
{colin}
my dm [emily]
shoulder to the wheel [brian]
nostalgic for fantasy [nicole]
industry insider
{elle}
angry enviro [matt]
never heard of miyazaki [pirate dan]
are you reading this? [olga]
distracted [messiah dan]
messiah/believer
{max}
approach focus [natalie]
wait a minute [susan]
solitude
{greg}
manbeargreg