|
. . . . . entries for 18.6.06 . . . . .
So I actually kind of like the air-conditioner. I'm ashamed. But it's not that it's cool or whatever, or that it's dry - it just smells nice. xD
I also feel it necessary to tell you all, at this juncture, that the song Zebra is playing on iTunes right now. It is the song I have stuck in my head most of the time. If I ever start pseudowaltzing and singing decidedly bizarre lyrics, this song is probably at fault.
If you really loved me, you'd buy me the great Pyramids. . .
It's also Father's Day today. So get off the Internet and do something nice for your dad. My dad is currently walking the dog, I think.
. . . but I'm so forgetful! You already did!
When he gets back, we will do something good and family-ish, I hope. I think. o.O
But there's one thing I need, if you won't think I'm greedy, my dear. . .
. . . another zebra.
Zelda looks lonely! I want a zebra!
[] . . . ees @ 12:46:00 PM
come home?
|
|