![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 10.6.06 . . . . . Freaking WEIRD dream. And a lot of people were in it, and by people I mean people I know. I remember Susan and Frank in particular, and I'm pretty sure there were others. xD It was in this town that was kind of Edward Scissorhands-esque, all bright colors and kind of 50's-style cars and houses. All the people seemed inordinately happy, but they were wearing modern clothes - just in pastels and stuff. But the dream started in this church, or I think it was a church. A similar building has appeared in my dreams before, and it always seems to be doing different things. I think last time I was with a group of criminals and we were hiding out there or something. . . . anyway. Susan was sitting to my right. I guess it was some kind of ceremony, but there were these gigantic goblets of something. I remember thinking it was watered wine or something, but it was more yellow than I think of white wine being. We were all in formalwear, though I don't really remember what the individual dresses or what have you looked like. Regardless, at some point in the ceremony, the church started tilting backwards. It continued to do this until we were nearly upside-down. This was a great laugh for Susan and I, for whatever reason, in spite of the fact that we were in terrible danger of falling and dying. xD So after that - and no, I don't really remember how I got out of that predicament - I went for a walk in the town with Susan and Frank, who appeared to be following me. When I told then that I didn't actually have any particular idea where I was headed, Frank shrugged and walked back to the semi-inverted church, but Susan and I kept going. We just prowled around the town for a while. After the prowling was done, the church had changed into some mechanized headquarters of "the bad guys." I somehow associate them with school administrators, but I don't think they were. So, in the classic style of my weird-ass dreams, I changed into a wolf and went in to attack. The decor was kind of space-age and weird. I was driven out that time, and I remember, not at all in the classic style of my weird-ass dreams, getting a cut-scene of the bad guys brewing their evil plans. Apparently they had a secret weapon which they could put to use if I came back as a bigger thing - they seemed to know that I was capable of returning as a dragon. So I, being self-destructive, went back as a dragon. I actually think I foiled whatever plan they had, because I totally kicked their asses. At some other point in the dream - maybe before, maybe after, maybe completely disconnected - I was staying with my sister. I think we were on the run from a nameless something. We were staying in a hotel with gray walls, and nothing was hanging on them at all - very blank. There were two TVs in our room, one normal one and one plasma screen up in the corner. This was perplexing. But I don't really remember what relevance that part had at all; it was just there. How weird.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |