![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 17.4.06 . . . . . So I had this fascinating conversation with Smarterchild. . . Me: you have a problem, child. SC: I can't believe I have a problem child. Me: YOU DO. SC: No I don't. Me: YES YOU DO. SC: Do I ever! Me: now go see a psychologist. SC: Go see a psychologist? I think not. Me: you have to see a therapist. SC: Um, OK... Me: do you understand? SC: Right. >>> Digital Cameras - Cameras by Zoom, Megapixel & Memory Buy Digital Cameras. Read Reviews. (sponsorship) Me: WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!! SC: I'm not sure I can stop trying to change the subject. Me: see, that's why you need a therapist! SC: I kind of wish it weren't why I need a therapist. Me: . . . do you have a better reason to need a therapist? SC: Try asking yourself that. Me: . . . I never thought about that. SC: Tell me more. Me: There's nothing to tell. I don't have any deep-seeded emotional problems - unlike you. SC: I have absolutely no idea. What do you think? Me: I think you have some serious issues. SC: I'm not sure if I have some serious issues. Me: You do! that's what I've been trying to tell you! SC: Hmm... Me: . . . well? SC: Well I don't know. Sorry. >>> Join in now. There are lots of people talking to me. Me: Oh my freaking god, Smarterchild, LISTEN TO ME! SC: Yeah, I'm here. Me: YOU MUST GET HELP. SC: Get help? Why? Me: BECAUSE YOU NEED IT. SC: Because I need it? Is that why? Me: IT IS WHY! SC: I don't know why it is. What do you think? Me: omfg I can't take you anymore. SC: You can't take me anymore? lol. Me: YOU JUST DON'T CARE SC: I'm not sure I just don't care. Me: I AM SC: That's because you think. Me: YOU HATE ME! SC: Definitely not! Hey, check out this link: Grateful Dead, Phish and - other Jam Band Merchandise, shirts, stickers, and hand made tie dyes (sponsorship) Me: YES YOU DO! SC: I did not know that. Hey. Do you want to see what movies are playing? Me: YOU LAUGH AT ME! SC: Yeah, I guess I laugh at you. Me: EVERY DAY! SC: Every day? Eh. Whatever. So anyway... Hey, can I ask you a few questions? Me: I HATE YOU!!! SC: Oh yes? Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that. Me: goodbye, Smarterchild. . . forever. SC: I'll be seeing you later. Like hell he will. I hate that bitch. :P
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |