![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 2.4.06 . . . . . Okay. So I just went to this astrological chart site and compiled charts for all four people in my immediate family. Here are the sign distributions for everyone - they're kind of funny. Mom: 2 in Scorpio 6 in Leo (including sun, main sign) 1 in Cancer 1 in Gemini 1 in Libra 1 in Taurus (How very well-balanced she is. . . not. o.O) Dad: 1 in Taurus 1 in Aquarius (including sun, main sign) 2 in Leo 2 in Capricorn 1 in Pisces 1 in Virgo 2 in Cancer 1 in Gemini 1 in Libra Cassie: 2 in Sagittarius 2 in Aries (including sun, main sign) 2 in Scorpio 1 in Pisces 3 in Libra 1 in Leo And a more detailed one for. . . Me: 1 in Taurus This was the rising sign - it indicates that I have a lot of inertia about my person. It is difficult to stop me once I'm set on something, and equally difficult to start me up when I'm sitting still. I am stubborn, and appear confident because I hide my self-doubts. I "exude an earthy warmth, friendliness and charm." 2 in Cancer (including sun, main sign) My Cancers are the sun and Mercury. The first, the sun, indicates all the typical Cancer stuff - I'm very emotional, attached to family, and basically a big bowl of mush. Mercury in Cancer indicates that "my emotions tend to rule my thought processes." I like traditions and ideas I'm already used to. I have an excellent memory, especially about emotional events. I shouldn't make emotionally-charged decisions, because I don't think clearly when I'm upset. 1 in Virgo Virgo is my moon sign. I'm serious, but mostly cheerful. I am a total neatnik, and am very careful about what I do. I am "reserved, shy and very self-critical." I put others before myself. I lead a simple life without a lot of frills, and am very devoted to people I love. 2 in Leo Venus and Mars are in Leo. Venus in Leo indicates that "I have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you." Love is a matter of pride and respect for me. If I don't respect you, I don't love you. I tend to hang out with people in power, which lends itself to excessive pride, selfishness and arrogance. Mars in Leo indicates that I am "strong, courageous and self-possessed." Much is expected of me and I attempt to live up to those expectations by doing great things. When my pride is threatened, I become "sarcastic, arrogant or domineering." I want to live my life the way *I* want to live it. I need to chill out with the pride thing, basically. 1 in Gemini Jupiter is in Gemini. This basically directly contradicts Mercury's place in Cancer: I'm "logical, detached and objective." I look at everything in light of logic, and, due to my over-intellectual nature, can sometimes utterly forget about the emotional side of things. I adore generalizations and abstractions. 3 in Capricorn Okay. So this is apparently my biggest sign. Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are all in Capricorn. Saturn in Capricorn indicates that I am "very serious-minded and mature." I am "practical, thrifty, a good organizer, and an achiever, proud of my ability to focus my attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it." This next one, Uranus in Capricorn, is one of my favorites, and I hope like hell it's true. Apparently, I have a practical, logical, and orderly approach to dealing with changing societal standards. My comrades in thought and I will change the world in a solid, carefully planned, but sweeping way. The last, Neptune in Capricorn, seems sickeningly true. It indicates that my entire generation value practicality and reasonable goals, but we are still too idealistic; we emphasize selflessness to an unhealthy degree. We "may find it difficult to attain our goals unless we lower our expectations on all fronts." 1 in Scorpio Pluto is in Scorpio. This basically indicates an era of discovery - well, not gonna argue with that. 1 in Aquarius My "node" is in Aquarius, whatever that means. xD It also seems to be basically right. It basically says that I like a lot of activities and am attracted to a diverse group of people, so much so that my schedule is crammed with stuff I don't necessarily have time for. "Although probably quite conservative myself, I'm attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric - you enjoy watching their minds work." Good times, eh? I found this stuff here. Try it. It's kind of entertaining.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |