|
. . . . . entries for 17.4.06 . . . . .
Hey. Hey guys.
LISTEN, THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Ahem. Right.
So I just got a letter from United World College, and I wasn't accepted. That means I'm not running off to Costa Rica or Wales or anywhere else next year.
I told you kids I probably wouldn't leave. Gosh. :P
I encourage you all not to comfort me because you think I must be crying big nerdy emo tears over my rejection, because I'm basically cool with it. Senior year at Niskayuna is going to be great. It's not like I would've been leaving some godawful place for nirvana, you know? United World College would've been freaking hard. o.o
So that, as they say, is that. I guess I should resume a normal college search like the rest of you crazy kids.
[] . . . ees @ 1:56:00 PM
come home?
|
|