![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 24.4.06 . . . . . . . . so, in light of recent posts bemoaning my fate, you might find it interesting to know that I finished my English thing, and that I was not in school to hand it in due to a very persistent pain in my gut this morning. (By pain in my gut, I mean pain in that general area, the specific organ probably being more related to being female [and damn being female all to hell].) And I also felt rather a lot like I was going to pass out. Which I have not felt like in a while. So it was bad. And it wouldn't go away until I was under yon electricke blanket for a while. And it may yet come back in its absence. I feel rather guilty for not being in school due to something as apparently fleeting as this, but my dear sweet mother was considering making me stay home someday this week anyway. At least now that has some shade of legitimacy to it. o.o Grah. If anyone could tell me what went on in my classes today, that would be good - but I don't think that many people read my blog. xD Whatever. I'll Myspace it. All the *cool* kids are on Myspace.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |