|
. . . . . entries for 1.4.06 . . . . .
. . . so.
Been back from my interview for a while. It went well - I feel like I really connected with the fine lady who interviewed me. (She also had a very cute, well-mannered, 15-year-old dog named Casey who hung around in the admissions office all the time.) So we shall see what happens with that.
Incidentally, I may not be going to Wales if I get in - I may go instead to Italy or Costa Rica or maybe Norway or New Mexico. :P I have a feeling that they'd stick me in Costa Rica, because I told Mrs. Lyman that I didn't mind being a guinea pig, and next September will be the grand opening of the Costa Rica campus.
I am sleepy.
[] . . . ees @ 3:42:00 PM
come home?
|
|