![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 22.3.06 . . . . . So I am up right now because I have to do my fruit battery lab. I did not do it last night because I was very sleepy due to a lack of a nap, because I had to eat something (no lunch at school since I was making up an ANCIENT English quiz) and wake up my dad. I was not able to fall asleep quickly last night because my mother was talking, quite audibly, on the phone across the hall, with Mrs. Burke and Elise Wheeler about prom and limo nonsense, which I am not quite certain of the standing of at this point. My APUSH reading is not finished either, nor are my other chem worksheets. Dad just gave me the same old tired talk about ruining my health. . . . so Susan, who exactly is going in our limo, anyway? It's you, Jesse, me, Greg, Nicole, Matt, Colin, Sarah, blah and blarg. Who are blah and blarg going to be? What if Natalie and/or Shannon get dates? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!? I don't really wanna lose more sleep because my mother is freaking out over this. o.o It's just prom, for chrissakes.
Comments:
whoa... what?!? Is there some other Nicole and Matt that I don't know about in your limo, or have I somehow been drawn into this without my knowledge and/or consent? or are you just confused? I really like you people, but Matt and I are kind of already in a limo (the Beeman/Katie, Emma/James, Max/Karoline, Frank/??? limo), and we can't be in two places at once, which is a shame, because we're also supposed to be at crew States that day and I have to be in Arlington, Virginia... but I digress. The point is that Matt and I can't be in your limo because we're already in a different one. :-( And nobody ever asked us to be in your limo in the first place.
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |