![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 25.3.06 . . . . . So, all four of the gals definitely in the Susanlimo were at David's Bridal at the same time today - and only three of us knew we'd be there. xD It was kind of cool. Shannon, Susan and myself all have dresses, and Sarah is working on it, if she does not, in fact, have one already. . . . whatever will we do with these other two spots on the limo?
Comments:
If I started walking now, I could probably get there by prom.
Without a dress. NAKED NISKY PROM 06! ... Or something. o.O
It's solarized, dollface.
and I happen to love it. :P No seriously though, I didn't go to our prom 'cause I don't like my class, so I hope yours is 12490781209127 times better. xD
Pffft. . . my class is fine. Our class leadership BLOWS.
And what is solarized, exactly? I thought it meant color/value-inverted.
Being picky is better than being a slutmuffin, dollface. :P
Post a Comment
I dunno, that's what it looked like when I solarized it. xD I believe solarized. It's an oldie, from holloween though, so lord only knows. come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |