How the hell am I going to write 750 words on labor in the New Deal era? It doesn't seem like there's that much to say. o.O
[] . . . ees @ 9:40:00 PM
Comments:
Talk about how FDR was able to turn unemployment to all sorts of public works and infrastructure and thus build skills, national confidence, and the economy. Some of the programs are still working today--but mostly those for those for whom there theoretically is no labor. New Deal programs drastically changed the government's role in the economy and the workforce. 750 words isn't much at all if you've got some details.
I mean like, labor unions, which FDR pointedly kept his snout out of, though he supported them. Given the information I've got and the questions I'm supposed to be answering, 750 words seems like a bloody stretch to me. I am using details, damn it. >.o Oh well.
{ting}
she looks like the real thing
{mari}
out and about [kelsey]
THIS IS AMERICA
{yianni}
stop being depressed
{alisa}
other [shannon]
close and far
{frank}
islands where no islands should go [cassie]
eating knowledge
{colin}
my dm [emily]
shoulder to the wheel [brian]
nostalgic for fantasy [nicole]
industry insider
{elle}
angry enviro [matt]
never heard of miyazaki [pirate dan]
are you reading this? [olga]
distracted [messiah dan]
messiah/believer
{max}
approach focus [natalie]
wait a minute [susan]
solitude
{greg}
manbeargreg