![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 25.12.05 . . . . . The opening of presents has been done! Admittedly, Cassie had some amazing stuff in the works for me. . . . but I don't feel like telling you what it was. :P You'll see in good time. She did not get me green curry, which is tragic, but she said she'd get me some eventually. I will hold you to that, Katherine Anne! I did get other good stuff, such as Maura O'Connell's Blue is the Colour of Hope album. I love Maura. She makes me glow inside. (I knew I was getting the CD, but I still love it. Also knew I was getting a pretty green sweater, which is my color.) Also on the list of acquisitions: Van Gogh Starry Night nightlight from the Larsons, pretty glass three-string necklace from the Needlepeople, kickass shearling boots and brown corduroys from the parents, CD-Rs from Uncle Eggy, a plethora of socks and stockings from Cassie, a black mage t-shirt from Colin, a not-quite-acquired-yet pair of ARGUE pants from Shannon, makeup (wie immer) and Monet cards from Dad, Victor van Dort from Natalie, a ten-dollar Barnes and Noble giftcard from Kochiemonster and I *think* that's everything. o.O . . . why do I list things? Anyway. Thank you, people. Have a pleasant December 25th, whatever you're up to. And HAPPY VACATION. :D
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |