![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 10.12.05 . . . . . I have a newly-acquired bludgeoning instrument. It is a rectangular prism, about 6x4x3/4, with sharp edges, fairly heavy - hence, bludgeoning. It is black marble, with little green felt things stuck to one face of it, presumably to avoid stratching the attractively reflective surface when one lays the bludgeoning instrument down. The face opposite bears a black plastic plate, upon which is described, in gold letters (around font size 18, I'd suppose): Holiday Tournament Debate & Speech Albany High School December, 2005 (curly ornamentation here) Junior Varsity Lincoln Douglas 1ST PLACE . . . complete with bold and all-caps. It is a lovely little blugdeoning instrument indeed. I am very tired. Apologies for not going to Sarah's party, I am just too goddamn out of it. Went to bed at one this morning and woke up at five thirty. Been out all day. TEH SUCK. Yes. Shopping tomorrow. o.o
Comments:
Clearly, you kick too much ass to be JV anymore. Congratulations. I think you should put the obnoxious debate boys in little uniforms with pom poms and make them be your cheer leaders.
It is not that I kick too much ass to be in JV anymore, i.e. I should be in varsity; it is that I am good at JV, and varsity is completely bloody different.
I do not think they would make good cheerleaders.
Yeah, but various things have led me to believe that they would benefit greatly from the humiliation if you stuck them in hotpants with "Erin Groupie" plastered across the butt and made them dance around.
. . . the worst part is that you totally would. Well. I'd have said that a few months ago. You seem less Erin-obsessed now.
Post a Comment
My little Veewa's growing up! Awww. ::pinches cheeks:: come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |