|
. . . . . entries for 13.12.05 . . . . .
I actually kind of like my Jackson essay. This is a refreshing change from the Jefferson paper, but I do not account for it according to the subjects of the writing. I am pretty sure, by the claim-warrant-impact structure evident in this essay, that it is debate's fault. Ms. Moore asked us today if we had hobbies, and I said yes, I argue for fun and profit. It got me some strange looks. It is, I have decided, more or less a good hobby.
Wikipedia is very entertaining. I may one day immerse myself in its seething mass of maybe-reliable information and delight in the random factoids I find within. (This will be when I have free time, which is not happening in the foreseeable future.)
[] . . . ees @ 10:34:00 PM
come home?
|
|