![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 27.12.05 . . . . . Cas and I were girls today. Went to Friendly's for lunch and ate repulsive food, observed the inferior nature of the scarves everywhere we went, and shopped at ye olde Croße Gaytes. "I should totally start making scarves and selling them." Yes, Cassie. Yes you should. So, she got a red felt scarf, because not everything can be knit. "I could totally kick ass." Yes, Cassie. Yes you could. She also got a couple of pairs of "career" capris, which emphasize her big butt in a good way. I got an outfit from Cohoes which is really quite remarkable. The shirt has the kind of color scheme I thoroughly enjoy - almost analogous, but missing that one crucial step (something more turquoise) so that it looks very loud and abrupt. Cas described the pattern on it as Van Gogh-y, and forsooth! it sort of is. It is crinkly and ruffly and collared and button-up and translucent, and overall quite remarkable. To go with this shirt, I have chartreuse flowy capris. They are *quite* remarkable as well.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |